Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

Forgot to include...have been assisting with the building of the GuildBall terrain for ADEPTICON and built a little bit for the Games Master Mike for TitanGames here in Springfield (shameful plug of business) great place to visit - huge selection of board games - if NICK doesn't have it he can order it & it comes in quick...really a great shop... 
Also...I have retired from service with the state...physical reasons...hopefully I can get them corrected or fixed or something...which leaves me an enjoyable amount of time for me...forgot what it was to have time for me...lots of "stuff" getting sorted and destroyed or offered out...other being cataloged and relocated...as the saying goes "ramping up production to prepare for full-scale mobilization"............
Remember...all who wander are not lost.....
See ya in the funny papers

No comments:

Post a Comment